+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deployed Troops Forum

Thanks

Default Deployed Troops Forum

For a bit more security, it is now a private forum closed to guests. You must be logged in to view its contents. That is all, carry on.

Thanks

Default Re: Deployed Troops Forum

We have opened up the forum a tad to allow members of the "Community Members" group to post without needing approval first. I trust that what is posted will be within the OPSEC/PERSEC guidelines of the forum.

Thanks

Guys I know this is an old thread and maybe this has already been chewed through. DOCUMATION !!!!! Please make sure that Deployments and TDYs are on paper work showing where you've been, dates and u-nits. The VAs gotta know everything you've been through. Me and the Atlanta VA are dealing with stage 4 lung cancer right now. Believe me just because your DD 214 shows war zone combat ribbons, they want to know much more! I was TDY all over South East Asia but spent 25 days a month in the Nam with the 834th Air Division. The way you guys are deployed the trail of paper work may get broken. Don't forget this!!!!

Crew Chief
    PS Happy Veterans Day...
    The VAs got my cancer in remission and are doing a good job.They'll be there for you, don't worry.

Thanks

Currently deployed to a recliner in Auburn Hills, Mich.

The hippo is unpredictable and aggressive with old scars and fresh, deep wounds providing signs of daily fights that are accompanied by much bellowing, neighing and snorting.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grouchy Hippo For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread