- There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, and all government business will be conducted in our language.
- Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote, no matter how long they are here.
- Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.
- Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, nor any other government assistance programs.
- Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
- If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted.
- You are not allowed to own waterfront property. That property is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
- Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. If you do you will be sent home.
- If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.
Harsh, you say?
The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of "