Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Verify if someone was a SEAL?

Thanks

Well Skysoldier his answers did raise some red flags and you did what most of us would do in that case. I have respect for you when you say you are going to apologize to him, that is straight up squared away. I am sure he will understand.
    I was "accused" on another board and the old fuck got shot down but he did not man up and even give me a "my bad".
    I think he felt worse than I did, mine olny lasted for a few minutes before I began laughing my ass off that he screwed the pooch.
    It is better to ask the questions than just let BS ride.
    If he is sitll pissed...tell him to get bent.
    [/IMG]
    TCLEOSE Master Peace Officer

[/IMG]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zuluzerosix
    How did he check out????? I feel robbed here. What happened did you use the SEAL site?
    Initially, he was verified as a BUD/S graduate via the internet.

He also has a wall full of cerificates and pictures that remove ALL doubt.

It's all good,...we had a long talk, and he appreciated my reasons for wanting to verify anyone claiming to be a Seal. Told me I didn't owe him an apology, and appreciated my vigilance.

I now have a new friend!...and he is willing to help verify any fucker I come across that claims to be a Seal. :D

Thanks

Did you invite him to the board?
    Bring on the Sizzler

"508 All the Way, Sir"
    "Thou shalt not be a victim. Thou shalt not be a perpetrator. Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer
    I believe the Best Social Program is a Job - Ronald Reagan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VB
    Do we really want any Lawyers here?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skysoldier
    Quote Originally Posted by VB
    Do we really want any Lawyers here?
    Hmmm... That's a tough one - Most/all lawyers are assholes until you need one, then they're your best buds. (The kind of buddy that would go into town, get two blow jobs and come back and give you one )
    Bring on the Sizzler

"508 All the Way, Sir"
    "Thou shalt not be a victim. Thou shalt not be a perpetrator. Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

Thanks

So, just out of curiosity, just what Class Number was he in?

Edited to add: Hey! This is my C-130th Post here!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ironic-Mike
    So, just out of curiosity, just what Class Number was he in?

Edited to add: Hey! This is my C-130th Post here!
    Here is the response I got.......

"Actually, I have a listing for OS3 (E-4) Kurt *******, BUD/S Class 123, graduated July 1983 and went to ST-5"

Thanks

I made a snap judgment as well. It's been pointed out to me the other services may not be clued in on our abreviations or the things we take as common knowledge about our service.

The posers are becoming so common we're allowing ourselves to expect the worse. I read a thread recently a guy bought a beer for a DOR just because the the person was straight about why he DOR'd.

It's good things turned out well Skysoldier.
    The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved. - Confucius

Thanks

Default Re: How to Verify if someone was a SEAL?

I
    Quote Originally Posted by sf11b_p View Post
    Or SOCnet, they have people in the NSW SEAL forum that can quickly make that determination. They may have someone who would like to meet him as well.

Considering his answers I have little doubt already, but the real deals might be interested in his position with the attorneys office and his resume. Doesn't look good for a States Attorneys office to have a liar working for it.

If you'd like pm me his name and I'll forward along with a short version of your post.

Thanks

Can someone help me find out if someone was a Navy Seal? I have a friend a gentleman who I have known since highschool he has been a best friend we have always been in touch and have kidded that we would always some day get married. We grew up married others divorced had children, and so on. I saw him at a funeral and we started talking again, he has always been a Seal and could sort of prove it, I guess I never doubted him, until now, with someone saying hes lying, I guess it poses a question for me, and I'm not going to date him if hes been lying to me for 20 years. How do I find out?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prette View Post
    Can someone help me find out if someone was a Navy Seal? I have a friend a gentleman who I have known since highschool he has been a best friend we have always been in touch and have kidded that we would always some day get married. We grew up married others divorced had children, and so on. I saw him at a funeral and we started talking again, he has always been a Seal and could sort of prove it, I guess I never doubted him, until now, with someone saying hes lying, I guess it poses a question for me, and I'm not going to date him if hes been lying to me for 20 years. How do I find out?
    Ask him his BUDS Class Number and graduation date.
    FISHDO,
    George Soros sucks

Thanks

Now you should go and make a proper intro thread. If you need help please PM me.

Thread locked cause it's 6 years old.
    Bring on the Sizzler

"508 All the Way, Sir"

Thanks

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j307/yrualeg1/sigpic787_4gif-2.gif

Lo, there do I see my father. Lo, there do I see my mother, my sisters, and my brothers. Lo, there do I see the line of my people, Back to the beginning! Lo, they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla! Where the brave may live forever!

Thanks

I'm stealing that.
    Bring on the Sizzler

"508 All the Way, Sir"