Thread: Colt 1911-A1 C&R

Thanks

Default Colt 1911-A1 C&R

Anyone interested in Hartford Colt 1911-A1 pistols, these are C&R 1930s pistols. I was on a mailing list for these but I went for a set of Ballisters instead.

These "C" prefix pistols were originally mfg. by Colt Firearms in the 1930's and sold and delivered to Argentina for State Police usage. They have now returned to the United States and have been arsenal-reconditioned and matte-blue refinished. New original Colt walnut grips have been installed and all springs replaced. Mechanical condition is VG PLUS, and all original Colt slide and frame numbers match. Barrel condition will be VG to new, as some barrels have been replaced during reconditioning.They have been checked for proper function and test-fired. They will ship with one new mag in a hard case.

We have sorted these pistols into (2) grades, strictly on the strength of their markings. Grade 1 pistols will be at 80% clear script and fully legible. Grade 2 pistols will be at less than 80% clear with some thin script. For example, the Colt Pony might have his rifle and/or tail, thin or missing. You will be advised as to this condition on a case by case basis when you place an order for a Grade 2 pistol. Both grade pistols will show some very minor pitting under the finish.

Grade 1 pistols will sell at $795 and Grade 2 will sell at $695. Both prices include shipping and insurance to your C&R or dealer FFL address.

Please advise us soon as possible if you are still interested in one of these rare collectable pistols as they are being offered to the customers on our waiting list before they will be released through our web site for general sale in mid-April. There will be no handpick fees available...best condition in each grade will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.

I don't know if the pics going to work.
    The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved. - Confucius

Thanks

Default Re: Colt 1911-A1 C&R

Dear Sirs,
    Iam a civilian interested in getting a 1911a for my collection. I have a C&R license and would like to buy the second listid in the posting. That is, if you have not sold them all.
    Thank you,
    Steven Newman
    P.S. My dad was in a troop carrier command during WW2. He went in as a private and came out a major. I'm proud of all the men in this branch of the service.

Thanks

Dear Sirs,
    I would like to buy the second 1911a C&R listed in your post, for my collection.I do have a C&R license. Please let me know if there are any remaining. Also,let me know how to purchase.
    I am a civilian, but my dad was in a troop carrier command during WW2. Im very proud of all the men in this branch of the military.
    Thank you,
    Steve Newman

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smoothsn View Post
    Dear Sirs,
    I would like to buy the second 1911a C&R listed in your post, for my collection.I do have a C&R license. Please let me know if there are any remaining. Also,let me know how to purchase.
    I am a civilian, but my dad was in a troop carrier command during WW2. Im very proud of all the men in this branch of the military.
    Thank you,
    Steve Newman
    Mods will be around shortley to police your ass up. Can we let the dogs out.

Cco 2/75th RGR
    Cco 3/9th Inf
    Cco 1/24th Inf
    Eco 51st Inf (LRS) (ABN)

Thanks

Dear Sirs,
    Iam a civilian interested in getting a 1911a for my collection. I have a C&R license and would like to buy the second listid in the posting. That is, if you have not sold them all.
    Thank you,
    Steven Newman
    P.S. My dad was in a troop carrier command during WW2. He went in as a private and came out a major. I'm proud of all the men in this branch of the service.
    Dear Sirs,
    Thank you,
    Steve Newman
    Okay Slick aparently you cannot read and or follow simple instructions...Do you have any idea what PERSEC is I can tell that the answer is no. How about you back up and try this again Stud. We require that everyone that enters the net to introduce themselves you fucked that up real good.

Try it again, and don't mess with the wildlife....they have been known to bite. Do NOT make another post without making your introduction in the correct thread. I hope I have made myself perfectly clear.
    http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j307/yrualeg1/sigpic787_4gif-2.gif

Lo, there do I see my father. Lo, there do I see my mother, my sisters, and my brothers. Lo, there do I see the line of my people, Back to the beginning! Lo, they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla! Where the brave may live forever!

Thanks

That guy sat at the bus stop for six hours before the short bus found him.

"Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    "Nuclear is Different"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skyshark91 View Post
    That guy sat at the bus stop for six hours before the short bus found him.

Most likely
    http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j307/yrualeg1/sigpic787_4gif-2.gif

Lo, there do I see my father. Lo, there do I see my mother, my sisters, and my brothers. Lo, there do I see the line of my people, Back to the beginning! Lo, they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla! Where the brave may live forever!

Thanks

I was not selling these pistols they were a notification to me by a company selling them. I was simply passing on their availability to any interested collectors.

This thread is also two years old the pistols are long gone.

In fact the thread could be deleted.
    The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved. - Confucius

Thanks

So where the fuck are the pics?