Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unusual Registration Names

Paratrooper

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneBrat View Post
    Hey Rocket, this just happened when I logged in.
    But it logged me in anyway. Could be nothing but I thought it was weird. I also just tried to post it on the help desk as a new thread but it wouldn't let me post.

Attachment 1259
    The above error happen when you miss a key on your password. It does it to me sometimes when I fat finger it

Lol, that does happen sometimes, I just thought it was weird because I actually was logged in and it said I wasn't. You can see on the top of the screen shot my user name.
    On the 8th day, God created Paratroopers.
    And the devil stood at attention.

I hate it when I try to answer a post and then click post and it times me out and I lose everything if I haven't remembered to copy it so I can re-paste it when I log back in. I guess it's the machine's malevolent way of telling me to keep it short?

By the way, while I'm on the subject, I was trying to log in from my cell phone (my wife's been in the hospital getting both her appendix and gall bladder removed - BIIIG kimshi) and I kept getting knocked to this site that was telling me my phone had been infected and crap and telling me I needed to download a special app; I finally gave up. I don't know, was wondering if somehow I was getting directed to the old site or what - I tried it three different ways ended up with the same nonsense.

Anyone else having problems? Do I need to get out my tinfoil hat again?
    Artillery lends dignity to what otherwise would be a vulgar brawl...

Quote Originally Posted by Old All American View Post
    I hate it when I try to answer a post and then click post and it times me out and I lose everything if I haven't remembered to copy it so I can re-paste it when I log back in. I guess it's the machine's malevolent way of telling me to keep it short?

By the way, while I'm on the subject, I was trying to log in from my cell phone (my wife's been in the hospital getting both her appendix and gall bladder removed - BIIIG kimshi) and I kept getting knocked to this site that was telling me my phone had been infected and crap and telling me I needed to download a special app; I finally gave up. I don't know, was wondering if somehow I was getting directed to the old site or what - I tried it three different ways ended up with the same nonsense.

Anyone else having problems? Do I need to get out my tinfoil hat again?
    I hope your wife is feeling ok after her surgeries.
    As for the web site stuff, I have no idea. I'm a techtard.

Tin foil hats never go out of style.
    On the 8th day, God created Paratroopers.
    And the devil stood at attention.

Paratrooper

Hope your wife is on the mend.

I have no problems navigating the site from my phone to include going into the Admin controls. You may need to down load a virus protection tool on your phone because the site is free and clear of bugs.

She had a rough night but doing much better today. We are home - that is a blessing.

I rarely do a whole lot of online stuff on my cell anyway; the tiny keyboard drives me up a wall. I was just trying to check in out of boredom as I was in the room with my wife and had forgotten my reading stuff. Just didn't know whether there was a problem on the site or someone was trying to invade my phone. I have virus protection - but sometimes it blocks me from a site for no apparent reason, too.
    Artillery lends dignity to what otherwise would be a vulgar brawl...

The site has "autosave". Click into a new reply field and look for the 'restore autosave' flag to come up. Click on it.