USMC RECON CORPSMEN NEEDED
The US Navy is seeking applicants for the HM8427 (Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsman) career field to serve with USMC Recon. This is a PRIMARY career field up to E7. Screening occurs in Basic Trng, HM "A" school, or Field Medical Service School and consists of the same elements as diver/seal/eod. Currently serving fleet applicants are especially encouraged to apply.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a SECRET clearance
- Able to pass a usn specwar/specops physical per MANMED CH15
- Motivated to excel in challenging duty with USMC Reconnaissance
- Striving for a career in recon/trauma/airborne/diving
- A top physical performer
The training pipeline consists of:
- HM "A" School 6-12wks
- Field Medical Service School (FMSS) 5wks
- Basic Reconnaissance School 8wks
- Marine Combatant Dive School 7wks
- Amphib Recon Corpsman School (Diving Medicine) 3wks
- Basic Airborne School 3wks
- Special Operations Medical (18D short course) 6mos
Interested personnel contact your local Navy recruiter. For more info, PM me. I am the community manager and can answer your questions with authority.
Bring out the Gimp!