Thread: Still more guys out there involved in the Boston Bombing

Thanks

Default Still more guys out there involved in the Boston Bombing

This thing is far from over, and there are still others in this cell out there connected to our Chechen friends and Saudi national deportee. Case in point is the three individuals arrested by the FBI for their associations with the Chechens. It's quite possible they were part of a safehouse network, or served as the spotters during the Boston Marathon bombing. I have a feeling we're going to be finding out a great deal more on this cell and their Saudi benefactors, and it will lead to a whole lot of liberals screaming at the top of their lungs...

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s..._3_in_new.html

if not on the range shooting...hiding in the mancave
    Thanks

Default Re: Still more guys out there involved in the Boston Bombing

now now Static...am sure the current White House occupant and the uber effective Sec of DHS will be right out to tell the country this is purely an isolated incident.
    trying to survive our caring politians

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gunsmittys View Post
    now now Static...am sure the current White House occupant and the uber effective Sec of DHS will be right out to tell the country this is purely an isolated incident.

OOOOH goody! Another speech! On a serious note, I found it quite revealing that he was more pissed off and emotional over losing big on the anti-gun agenda than he was about Benghazi or the Boston Bombing. Oh yeah, and there's more on these Chechens. Here's a video posted by Tamerlan, the older Chechen brother who was killed last night while engaging Boston PD personnel. It's title, “The Emergence of Prophecy: The Black Flags From Khorasan.” His account has some other rather interesting jihadist propaganda on there too. Yeah, he was just "misunderstood," right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uJknGtKV34I

Thanks

Debka is the 4th source I've seen talking about Tamerlan having been interviewed by the FBI for his links to foreign jihadist organizations a few years ago. Looks like DHS has some serious explaining they need to do to the American people. With those other three guys being detained earlier today by the Feds, I suspect we're going to find Boston is part of a larger effort on our soil...

http://www.debka.com/article/22911/Boston-terrorist-bomber-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-captured-

Excerpt:

"counter-terrorism sources report the brothers were suspected from the first of acting with associates, foreign or domestic. - or both. The main two tasks facing the investigation are to uncover any connections between the two bombers of Chechen origin with international terrorist organizations and who supplied them with quantities of weapons and explosives described by the police as of “military grade” after they left the scene of the marathon boming?
    Our sources earlier traced a link to a Chechen Wahhabi cell suspected of being funded by Saudi al Qaeda.

The FBI questioned the older brother two years ago at the request of “foreign government” – believed Russia - about his ties with Caucasian Islamist terrorism. The inquiry was described as “put to bed” although Tamerlan visited Russia last year. It is now suggested that it was he who recruited his younger brother and converted him to radical Islam and jihadism.
    The Chechen family came from Dagestan, a Russian republic for years in the grip of violent Islamist violence. Since early 2013, alone, 124 people have died and 75 were injured in attacks by Muslim terrorists.
    Another question to be answered is: How and why was a lone terrorist, albeit armed and dangerous, allowed to hold an important American town of three million under siege for almost a day?"

Thanks

Well, I think it's very important the FBI and other concerned agencies do a thorough investigation to find out what it was that caused two young men who travelled as refugees from their native land and came to the USA after sojourning in several other countries before arriving here to receive the benefit of some of the finest opportunities our nation has to offer as far as education is concerned - not to mention the apparent warm reception by the host people to these visitors - what caused them to turn on the people who welcomed them with open arms what caused them to turn on the land that appears to have given them so much more opportunity than that from which they escaped. I think we need to know if their corn flakes kept getting soggy in their bowl, whether they were offended because the local radio stations didn't play their favorite song enough in its rotation, or whether their Levi jeans shrank in the wash when they used hot water. Perhaps there wasn't a good falafal restaurant in their neighborhood. Whatever it is we need to fix it to prevent it from happening again.

In the meantime, I believe the manufacturer(s) of the pressure cookers need to prepare for a class action lawsuit because there was no warning label reading: WARNING: THIS DEVICE SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A BOMB.
    "The sky, even more than the sea, is unforgiving of the slightest mistake."

"I think we won..."
    People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf- George Orwell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Old All American View Post
    Well, I think it's very important the FBI and other concerned agencies do a thorough investigation to find out what it was that caused two young men who travelled as refugees from their native land and came to the USA after sojourning in several other countries before arriving here to receive the benefit of some of the finest opportunities our nation has to offer as far as education is concerned - not to mention the apparent warm reception by the host people to these visitors - what caused them to turn on the people who welcomed them with open arms what caused them to turn on the land that appears to have given them so much more opportunity than that from which they escaped. I think we need to know if their corn flakes kept getting soggy in their bowl, whether they were offended because the local radio stations didn't play their favorite song enough in its rotation, or whether their Levi jeans shrank in the wash when they used hot water. Perhaps there wasn't a good falafal restaurant in their neighborhood. Whatever it is we need to fix it to prevent it from happening again.

In the meantime, I believe the manufacturer(s) of the pressure cookers need to prepare for a class action lawsuit because there was no warning label reading: WARNING: THIS DEVICE SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A BOMB.

Absolutely. From what I've been hearing, the older brother (Tamerlan), appears to have been radicalized from the start and recruited his younger brother. The travel to Russia and time spent in Dagestan is highly suspect. Above on this thread I posted a video that Tamerlan has on his youtube account. It deals with a key part of jihadist mythology: That one of the most significant battles fought against the "infidels" will take place in the Khorasan, a geographic area that includes parts of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan. The Khorasan is considered by jihadis to be the place where they will inflict the first defeat against their enemies in the Muslim version of Armageddon. The final battle is to take place in the Levant - Israel, Syria, and Lebanon. Mentions of the Khorasan have begun to increase in Al Qaida's propaganda in recent years, and is a big cause for concern. Another thing that bothers me is that these guys had IEDs, but did they construct them, or did somebody else serve as the technical expert? For that matter, where the hell did they acquire those grenades and AK-47? Aren't those things illegal in Mass? I bet the anti-gun crowd are scratching their heads on that one...

Thanks

Isn't the tooth to tail ratio something like 10-40:1 for a terror cell?
    www.TheInfantryStore.com
    "Follow Me! Let's Go! All the Way! Airborne!!"

MOΛΩN ΛABE!

82d AG Co., '82-'83
    B Co., 1(A), 325th Inf Rgt, '83-'85
    www.facebook.com/TheInfantryStore

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff82 View Post
    Isn't the tooth to tail ratio something like 10-40:1 for a terror cell?

Good question.