Thread: New Iron in the Jeff82 Gun Locker

Cool New Iron in the Jeff82 Gun Locker

IWI TAVOR X95 in 5.56mm NATO

20171228_123631.jpg

Lisa82 kept this hidden since October when she picked it up off of consignment at a local gunshop. It's got the Geissele Super Sabra trigger pack, Lightning Bow trigger, Surefire WarComp flash hider and other accessories, all at a great low price (I'd been scouting for one for about 3 1/2 years). The trigger is match grade. It'll be coming to the Sizzler.

Wow! You did it! (Well, Lisa did it, but take at least half of the credit).
    Congrats, Brother!

What a nice package. Definitely will be a show stopper at the Sizzler.
    Tell us more about.

Paratrooper

Damned good job by Lisa! She's a keeper for sure! (The Tavor too!)

Well, we were in the store getting her a pistol for Bullseye. I saw the TAVOR on the wall. It was everything I had wanted and was even in the color I wanted. It had all the upgrades I would do if I bought it for myself already done to it. In short it was the ONE. BUT, we were in the store for her and we couldn't afford it anyway so I told her we'd just get her pistol and that would be it. She wanted to buy the pistol herself (I usually buy them then gift it to her), she wanted to go through the background check and everything. Well, little did I know but she bought both the pistol and the rifle on her credit card while I was looky-looing around the store. Then she went back a few days later and picked up the rifle. About the same time my daughter-in-law and grand daughter-in-law came to stay with us so my wife hid it in their room with strict orders for me to stay out of the ladies' room for their "privacy".

I had put the gun out of my mind as a "never will be" and figured it was the one that got away. Wow, was I surprised!

Paratrooper

Good deal. Bring it to the Sizzler (or the Ruckus in May) and let's see her in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket1972 View Post
    Damned good job by Lisa! She's a keeper for sure! (The Tavor too!)
    You got that right! After 29 years this marriage thing is finally starting to pay off!!