Thread: It just never ends......

Thanks

Default It just never ends......

Biden says Bush administration 'the problem' during early Iran talks

“When we took office, let me remind you, there was virtually no international pressure on Iran,” Biden continued. “We were the problem, we were diplomatically isolated in the world, in the region, in Europe. We were neither fully respected by our friends nor feared by our opponents. Today it is starkly, starkly different.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz1uNlBZtuT
    FAVORITE POSTS:

"Dr. Phil is not a member of this site."

- Recondo82 -

"As far as religious beliefs go, my Labrador Retriever thinks I'm God; I hate to disappoint her."
    -Purple-

"Besides...the fallen speak to me at night and they told me to help you with that rucksack. Let them take a knee around you and pull security while you rest once in a while. They're still patrolling."
    -Kilted Heathen-

Thanks

Default Re: It just never ends......

When there were 150,000 American soldiers -- plus British and other allied forces -- just across the border, there was no need for other "international pressure on Iran." When the troops left, Iran suddenly got all cocky. Imagine that... the perps come out to play when the cops go away.
    We were the kids who would jump off a bridge if our friends did it.

Thanks

Bottom line is this jerk off is full o' shit. I'm tired of this leftist bullshit blaming everyone else for shit. Biden's comments about our "opponents" not fearing the US? Come on... is he really naive enough to believe that they are afraid of us because of anything that Obama has done? Other than OK the attack on Bin Laden, what else has he done besides reduce our military and bring troops home. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitching about our men and women coming home, I am saying that pulling out doesn't scare our enemies.

The only people scared of the pull out method are the girl and guy that just finished up after prom, and that fear usually takes a month to set in. GWB may not have been the smartest of our CiCs, but under the circumstances I was happy with him. He was willing to project power and take the fight to the enemy, and one of his biggest down falls was the PC community speaking and fighting against him here.
    "`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
    `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat:`we're all mad here.'"-
    Lewis Carroll

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks

Mr. Obama's pullout should have happened 51 years ago in Hawaii. Then we wouldn't be in this mess.

These clowns only say retarded lies like this to oil the press and stimulate the faithful, to try and keep them from concentrating on the truth: how they've done nothing for the last three years except waste taxpayer money to reward their friends.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zanshin View Post
    Mr. Obama's pullout should have happened 51 years ago in Hawaii. Then we wouldn't be in this mess.

I almost just spit Coke Zero all over my monitor!!!

I gave you some rep for that LOL
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    "When liberty is taken away by force it can be restored by force. When it is relinquished voluntarily by default it can never be recovered." - Dorothy Thompson
    Paradoxical Quote of The Day From Ben Stein: "Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen." Now add this, "Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens."

Thanks

I can't take total credit... I first saw that written on a wall in a latrine in Vietnam, only using Mr. Nixon as the butt of the joke.

Thanks

Jerk Off Re: It just never ends......

When I forget to make my credit card payment I blame Bush too.
    Last month I forgot to put my gas cap back on my truck....blamed it on Bush.
    Yesterday I dropped my chicken nuggets on the ground...hell yeah I blamed it on Bush.
    When I got that itch and rash last year in my bush, of course I blamed the namesake: Bush did it.

Iran is full of fucktards and they want us and Israel dead, Bush did not do that. Those sheep-fucking wingnuts in Iran did.

I got my socks wet tonight runnign around in the rain. I wish Bush would have fixed the rain problem when he was in office because now I hate when my feet get wet. Damn the Bushes.
    [/IMG]
    TCLEOSE Master Peace Officer

[/IMG]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Feetasshead View Post
    When I forget to make my credit card payment I blame Bush too.
    Last month I forgot to put my gas cap back on my truck....blamed it on Bush.
    Yesterday I dropped my chicken nuggets on the ground...hell yeah I blamed it on Bush.
    When I got that itch and rash last year in my bush, of course I blamed the namesake: Bush did it.

Iran is full of fucktards and they want us and Israel dead, Bush did not do that. Those sheep-fucking wingnuts in Iran did.

I got my socks wet tonight runnign around in the rain. I wish Bush would have fixed the rain problem when he was in office because now I hate when my feet get wet. Damn the Bushes.
    Don't forget, he gave us that crappy Busch Beer, too....oh, I know the spelling is different, but it's still all his fault.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    "When liberty is taken away by force it can be restored by force. When it is relinquished voluntarily by default it can never be recovered." - Dorothy Thompson
    Paradoxical Quote of The Day From Ben Stein: "Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen." Now add this, "Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cb88 View Post
    Don't forget, he gave us that crappy Busch Beer, too....oh, I know the spelling is different, but it's still all his fault.
    Do you mean Busch Bavarian beer ? I blame LBJ for that stuff --that's about all he sent us in 65'

As far as Biden goes --does his statements ever surprize anyone ?

RH is offline "The Lorax"
    Association Staff
    Thanks

I like bush...just sayin...

there is absolutely nothing wrong with a little bush.
    I fear that technology will surpass our human interaction.
    The world will have a generation of idiots.

Albert Einstein

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RH View Post
    I like bush...just sayin...

there is absolutely nothing wrong with a little bush.
    Easy Lorax, we are talking about Presidents not trees abd shrubs and other green things that grows in your front yard. Yes, I know of the bush you speak of. Same deal, I am sure it is green and grows out side............... you sick mother fu^@#*............................................ ..
    FAVORITE POSTS:

"Dr. Phil is not a member of this site."

- Recondo82 -

"As far as religious beliefs go, my Labrador Retriever thinks I'm God; I hate to disappoint her."
    -Purple-

"Besides...the fallen speak to me at night and they told me to help you with that rucksack. Let them take a knee around you and pull security while you rest once in a while. They're still patrolling."
    -Kilted Heathen-