Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Posing as a 1lt

Thanks

Default Re: Posing as a 1lt

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff82 View Post
    yvette, They're both posers.
    A real soldier would not have any problem with you questioning them. These turds are stealing from those who have earned the respect and admiration from us. Imagine a child of a paratrooper who gave his life, looking at the awards that his father has earned with the ultimate cost. Now imagine a fat unshaven, sloven scumbag putting those awards on his chest. I understand what these heroes did and what little they received and to have what little they were given being sported by someone who didnt earn it boils my blood. These "kimchi copy soldiers" degrade the awards, the brotherhood and the accomplishments of these brave veterans.
    Last edited by SOTAINRI; 05-02-2012 at 03:21 PM. Reason: I am a master rock farmer
    -Persevere or GFY!- me

Thanks

Default Re: Posing as a 1lt

I think it should be illegal for "just anyone" to even be able to buy them. I know that wouldn't happen because people do collect things, and it's not illegal to sell them. Just my opinion but for $25.00, plus shipping and handling people like this can get everything from uniforms, to medals and jumpwings too. It's like a slap in the face to the people who earn them.
    It pisses me off.
    "American parachutists...devils in baggy pants...are less than 100 meters from my outpost line. I can't sleep at night; they pop up from nowhere and we never know when or how they will strike next. Seems like the black-hearted devils are everywhere..."
    taken from the diary of a German officer killed at Anzio

PRO DEO ET PATRIA