Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GA 3-108th CAV LRS Information

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kilted Heathen View Post
    This bullshit just fuckred up my whole fucking day. I challenge every fucking word of this fucking drivel.

Right fucking now!

I'll cometo fucking Georgia and head butt you to fucking sleep!
    Now I see, this man is my fucking idol!
    "`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
    `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat:`we're all mad here.'"-
    Lewis Carroll

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks

Default Re: GA 3-108th CAV LRS Information

THIS SHIT ACTUALLY MADE ME MISPELL "FUCKED'!!!!

They are at MUTC right now. Jesus I'm fucking seething.

Rhode Island LRS was here 3 weeks ago and kicked absolute ass and had a Biblical fucking bar brawl resulting in arrests,hospital, and destruction of property. I had the pure pleasure of running into the bouncer and his girlfriend eating lunch and his face looked like a bowl of spilt fuck. His girlfriend was actually giving him shit when he kept saying "Every where I turned some little fuck would jump up and punch the fuck out of me!' This was after a former Ranger stud of mine knocked him shitless for sucker punching his team leader while he was pissing. She told him there were sixty paratroopers in the bar. He asked "how do you fucking now what they were?" I told him they've been on ground for two weeks. Every tramp in three towns nows what a paratrooper is now".

He says: "did you just call my girlfriend a tramp?"

I retort: "Well fuck, I just called every woman in three towns a fucking tramp weren't you listening?"

I have video of Indy LRS conducting an airmobile snatch mission where the tail rotors missed antenna by inches during insertion the month before that.

Then I drop by the LRS forum and read this leg-loving drivel.
    You can't train for a kick in the balls!

Thanks

I'm wearing a Co H fucking T shirt the boys gave me today!

Thanks

"Same training in any other infantry or cav unit"

Bullshit

Anybody wants into ANY fucking LRS unit step up now.

I fucking gotcha. PM me your credentials you fucking snot-bubble breathers and it's straight to the fucking training room and prepare to get your fucking nuts crushed. It's no fucking secret here that if you want a shot I can fucking deliver.

Who the fuck is first?

Thanks

Kilted, I'm just happy there is someone more violent than I am!
    Lewis Carroll

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IEDmagnet View Post
    Kilted, I'm just happy there is someone more violent than I am!
    I don't quite know what you mean.

Thanks

I don't quite know what you mean.
    Yeah, well I'm currently speaking with Black 6 and RH and they seem to agree. I am no longer the most violent person in the AO, I'll gladly accept second place.

All I can say is get to the Sizzler and the drinks are on me.
    Lewis Carroll

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks

Rhode Island LRS was here 3 weeks ago and kicked absolute ass and had a Biblical fucking bar brawl resulting in arrests,hospital, and destruction of property.
    Begging your pardon, Ranger Heathen, but the LRS is no more in RI. They are now C 1/143rd AIR. Alot of the LRS guys are in that unit, but they are no longer flagged as LRS. They cased the colors in 2009.

They're still a high speed group of warriors, but LRS no more (in name and MTOE at least).

**2006 APO NCAA Bracket Champion
    **2007 APO NFL FFL Champion

Thanks

I think BluesDad will clear this up....I know he WASN'T knocking the LRS guys(he's a stand-up guy and great troop), but was trying to tell this kid that if he moved down to GA expecting to get into a LRS unit that was no longer there he wasn't going to be doing anything highspeed. As Ricky used to say "you got some 'splainin' to do", and I'm sure Bluesdad11C will .

We don't want KH getting crazy this soon into his APO return!
    "We deal in lead friend."...Steve McQueen,The Magnificent Seven 82d Abn Div: 1983-86
    OIF: 2007-08
    Retired NYS LEO/NRA Life Member
    Colt Gov't & OM/Glock 19&26/Ruger SP101
    Still Love Ya Sarah !! I will NOT Comply!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by old grunt View Post
    I think BluesDad will clear this up....I know he WASN'T knocking the LRS guys(he's a stand-up guy and great troop), but was trying to tell this kid that if he moved down to GA expecting to get into a LRS unit that was no longer there he wasn't going to be doing anything highspeed. As Ricky used to say "you got some 'splainin' to do", and I'm sure Bluesdad11C will .

We don't want KH getting crazy this soon into his APO return!
    I'm certain he's fucking stellar.

There's a reason LRS has always been known as the elite bastards. Don't get me started on that RSTA shit either. They are still the eyes and ears and every fucking LRS unit is still doggedly displaying the LRS scroll. I can watch Indy LRS jump from my yard. LRS is taking a fucking but that's never been new to LRS units. These companys are far from dead. Soldiers will not get the same training in any other unit in a cavalry or infantry unit because...wait for it girls...they are fucking LEGs (Jesus people...think!).

The floor is open.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VoTrooper99 View Post
    Begging your pardon, Ranger Heathen, but the LRS is no more in RI. They are now C 1/143rd AIR. Alot of the LRS guys are in that unit, but they are no longer flagged as LRS. They cased the colors in 2009.

They're still a high speed group of warriors, but LRS no more (in name and MTOE at least).
    Roger. Fuck MTOE. That's all for now.

Thanks

I'm certain he's fucking stellar.

There's a reason LRS has always been known as the elite bastards. Don't get me started on that RSTA shit either. They are still the eyes and ears and every fucking LRS unit is still doggedly displaying the LRS scroll. I can watch Indy LRS jump from my yard. LRS is taking a fucking but that's never been new to LRS units. These companys are far from dead. Soldiers will not get the same training in any other unit in a cavalry or infantry unit because...wait for it girls...they are fucking LEGs (Jesus people...think!).

The floor is open.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ****
    The floor opened and swallowed up an early LRSD I was involved in in the late 80's in NY. The 42d ID had stood up it's first LRSD in 101 Cav on Staten Island, yet had a real hard time getting me on jump status two years removed from a 3 year hitch in the 82d! I was already a paratrooper! Needless to say, the unit left SI went upstate, eventually taken off jump status and POOOF...GONE. At least, GA had a real operating LRS that jumped,deployed a couple times and produced quality Joes that landed in other units. I guess it comes down to how bad a state wants to support these units. Never made sense that NY(then with $$$...NOT now)could NOT support a highspeed unit, but little RI and WV(Guard SF)can ! Glad to have you back Heathen..the place was getting too calm brother!!! Hope you make the upcoming Sizzler want to shake your hand and down a few brews!!
    "We deal in lead friend."...Steve McQueen,The Magnificent Seven 82d Abn Div: 1983-86
    OIF: 2007-08
    Retired NYS LEO/NRA Life Member
    Colt Gov't & OM/Glock 19&26/Ruger SP101
    Still Love Ya Sarah !! I will NOT Comply!

Thanks

Kilted heathen...I don't know what you are angry about or challenge? I know two of the first sergeants (although I do believe one was promoted to some kind of training command) in 3/108th CAV who will tell you the LRS here in GA is gove. Now there are some LRS guys in those companies, just as there are some in B2/121 where the LRS used to be in Newnan, who will swear up and down they are still in the LRS unit for GA, but this is simply not the case. I have nothing against LRS, as I interviewed and was accepted there in 2008 before I found out I still had ear problems and could not go to Ranger School for them, so I gave up my spot. Now GA is supposed to be standing up some kind of Spec Ops thing sometime soon, but the 3/ 108th offers the same schools now as the 1/ 108th, my old unit which is now light CAV. All of this can be verified by the State Command if you have any doubts. I just didn't want someone to go from NY to GA only to be disappointed...and I know you can get the schools I listed at any Infantry or Cavalry unit because they were posted on our training board at my old unit and current unit. I really don't understand what you are challenging though? As I said, anything I say for sure can be verified through my state, and anything I am not sure of I will say so. The last info we were all given though is the LRS unit itself is no more here, even though there are many troopers who are LRS qualified in some of these troops. Hope this clarifies what I am saying. If not feel free to check with any commander in my state. And the head butting, really?

Thanks

Now that I am out of my class I have a couple of more minutes to clear things up. Firstly, I don't degrade ANY unit, everyone is important and has a job. I just messaged one of my much higher ranking friends who was active duty and is now AGR in my old unit and he confirmed that LRS no longer exists in an official capacity in the state. Heathen, you mistook my informing this guy that LRS was no longer here for degradation of the unit, that is not the case. Old Grunt can tell you, as he is my personal friend, that I have always had the highest respect for the Airborne and the Rangers, and as for LRS, some of my best buds in the Army have come from there. My favorite LT in Iraq with Old Grunt was LRS and was actually the one who recruited me for the interview. And you misquoted me earlier....I never said the guy would get the same training in a regular infantry unit or cav unit as in LRS...what I said or rather meant was if he moved here he would only get the residual effects of some of the LRS leaders who are now spread throughout the state infantry and Cavalry units, but as far as actual genuine hard core LRS training he wouldn't get that as the unit is no more. Now that GA has shed its armor, all schools except airborne are options for us. Also, I never said LRS was dead, only that it was dissolved in GA in an official capacity, which is the truth as far as I know it. Another thing, I never said I was a stellar soldier, only average. I am not one of these "I am better than others, my unit is better" types....My parents raised me to be humble and I know there are many more men who are better than I and more experienced than I, who I owe much to. If I offended you even inadvertently I apologize; the thread was merely informational, not slandering. Trust me I wish we did still have a LRS so I could send my younger troops there instead of the closest super high speed unit in Alabama. And as far as the hard core nature of LRS and Rangers of that there is no doubt...I was raised 45 minutes north of Ft Benning after the age of 6 when we moved from Texas so I met a few guys from 3rd Batt, and they were awesome. Hope this clarifies stuff for you, and if not feel free to email me...I am a very easy going guy and easy to talk with.

Thanks

IEDMagnet...since you are in GA you should know these guys aren't here anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by IEDmagnet View Post
    Now I see, this man is my fucking idol!