Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YOU MOTHER FUCKING COCKSUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

fuck you YOU MOTHER FUCKING COCKSUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

If any of you mother fuckers from Europe come over here and rent a car while you are on "Holiday" and you have little kids. Let me give you a little advice. When you change the diapers of your little ones. Throw the mother fucking diapers away. Don't shove them under the seat, don't shove them in the pocket of the door. And I swear to God. Don't you fucking put your shitty ass fucking diapers in the fucking glove compartments. You sick, inconsiderate mother fuckers.

I know that you who did this won't be reading this as I just need to vent, but anyway, I am charging you a $200.00 detail fee on top of all your other charges so I am sure I'll be hearing from you when you get your credit card statement.
    FAVORITE POSTS:

"Dr. Phil is not a member of this site."

- Recondo82 -

"As far as religious beliefs go, my Labrador Retriever thinks I'm God; I hate to disappoint her."
    -Purple-

"Besides...the fallen speak to me at night and they told me to help you with that rucksack. Let them take a knee around you and pull security while you rest once in a while. They're still patrolling."
    -Kilted Heathen-

Thanks

Default Re: YOU MOTHER FUCKING COCKSUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

Jesus!

You need to change fucking jobs!
    You can't train for a kick in the balls!

Thanks

If it wasn't for the perks i.e. a free car and they pay for my gas and insurance, believe me I have thought about it more than once. LOL
    FAVORITE POSTS:

- Recondo82 -

"As far as religious beliefs go, my Labrador Retriever thinks I'm God; I hate to disappoint her."
    -Purple-

"Besides...the fallen speak to me at night and they told me to help you with that rucksack. Let them take a knee around you and pull security while you rest once in a while. They're still patrolling."
    -Kilted Heathen-

Thanks

Just another shitty detail...
    If Mr. Einstein doesn't like the natural laws of the universe, let him go back to where he came from. ~ Robert Benchley

Thanks

Now doesn't that just remind you of all the shit details you had to participate in while you were in the army?...Not to worry...just builds character. Good training anyway!!!

Thanks

I'll never understand why someone would buy a rental car given the shit that people do to those things. I've seen rental cars driven for a week in 1st gear, driving everywhere with the emergency brake on, trying to get it into reverse on the freeway and using Park as a means of trying to slow the car down. I've got videos of rentals cars including a Corvette Z0H, Shelby GT-H Mustang and of course the old stand-by Lincoln Towncar doing shit that I could never post out of fear of prosecution. I can safely say that I've never left a diaper in one though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rcook7440 View Post
    I'll never understand why someone would buy a rental car given the shit that people do to those things. I've seen rental cars driven for a week in 1st gear, driving everywhere with the emergency brake on, trying to get it into reverse on the freeway and using Park as a means of trying to slow the car down. I've got videos of rentals cars including a Corvette Z0H, Shelby GT-H Mustang and of course the old stand-by Lincoln Towncar doing shit that I could never post out of fear of prosecution. I can safely say that I've never left a diaper in one though.
    At Benning, I disconnected the speedo to a rental which did not have unlimited miles so I could drive to FL and see my family. I brought that ragged out bitch back with about 3 "miles" on it for a weeks worth of driving. I never thought of leaving a shitty diaper in one though, they have my credit card number so I do not want to get cornholed on charges.
    Now if a buddy comes to town with a rental, I just may take a juicy shit in the washer fluid reservoir for GP.
    [/IMG]
    TCLEOSE Master Peace Officer

[/IMG]

Thanks

That job has to pay more than shit burning detail in Nam.

Thanks

Sounds like someone had a shitty day at the office.

Thanks

Field latrine duty in Korea. Never knew wtf you would find in them. The Korean civies would use them. The Army field latrines were better than what they had at home!

Thanks

Every time I get a rental, I drive it like I stole it.

No feces, though.

KG5CDZ

Thanks

Diaper? Man, I just shit in the center console and use their free map to wipe with. Who needs to bother with a diaper?

Thanks

People never cease to amaze you huh?

Just a couple weeks ago I stopped a rental car that was in tough shape. A brand new Dodge Avenger. There was ash covering EVERYTHING, smelled like hot garbage, had cigarette burns all over it. To top it all off the driver and his passenger were cruising down the road smoking a joint. By the looks of all the roaches all over the thing it wasn't the first time. The driver was arrested for DUI/drugs and the car was towed. He had only had the car for four days.

I looked at the guy and said "Wow, the rental company is going to be pissed at you!" He looked at me in wild eyed wonderment and inquisitively asked "Why?" He was dead serious.

In his defense he was higher than giraffe pussy at the time.

**2006 APO NCAA Bracket Champion
    **2007 APO NFL FFL Champion

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VoTrooper99 View Post
    People never cease to amaze you huh?

Just a couple weeks ago I stopped a rental car that was in tough shape. A brand new Dodge Avenger. There was ash covering EVERYTHING, smelled like hot garbage, had cigarette burns all over it. To top it all off the driver and his passenger were cruising down the road smoking a joint. By the looks of all the roaches all over the thing it wasn't the first time. The driver was arrested for DUI/drugs and the car was towed. He had only had the car for four days.

I looked at the guy and said "Wow, the rental company is going to be pissed at you!" He looked at me in wild eyed wonderment and inquisitively asked "Why?" He was dead serious.

In his defense he was higher than giraffe pussy at the time.
    We get those all the time. Maybe one or two a week. I will get a call from a Police Agency from somewhere in Nevada or California. They will tell me that they have one of our cars pulled over and the driver is being arrested. The cops are 99% very cool about it and ask if I have a tow company close or a location close to them to come get the car. The majority of the time I do not. I will ask the officer. "Is the driver being arrested for doing something illegal with the vehcile?" If the answer is yes I tell the officer to impound the vehicle and I will get a tow truck to it as soon as I could. The customer would be responsible for all towing, impund and any other fees. They are also responsible for the daily rate of the vehcile until I have the vehicle on my lot in my possesion. That can add up pretty darn quick.

I have to say now that I am cooled off about this. Up until yesterday I thought I had seen it all in the rental car business. Everything from Dildos and used condemns left in the vehicles. I even had a family last summer that had unloaded the luggage out of the car and was on thier way across the street to the terminal when the "dad" came running back because they had forgot the 6 month old in the back seat asleep. I seriously thaought I had seen it all until yesterday. What kind of sick fuck would save their fucking dirty diapers?????????

Dude, I have a shit load of Rental Car stories that would crack you all the fuck up for days.

Regarding another post someone made. Yes, for the most part, people that rent cars drive them like shit becaus ethe car isn't theirs. That could be an issue when the car is being sold. The other side of that though is that rental companies are held to a very strict standard on the maintenance. The oil changes, tunes ups, rotations, recalls and everything else is done as if God was watching over them. At least they are with the two companies that I work for. I can't speak for the others.
    FAVORITE POSTS:

- Recondo82 -

-Purple-

-Kilted Heathen-

Thanks

But then, seriously, how many times has a rental car company fucked over the customer? A gazillion? Years ago, we reserved a full-size car for our vacation to Colorado, two weeks in advance. Gave them our credit card number and all. Had hotel reservations made all along the route. Went to pick it up on Friday after work -- no fucking car. Had a big fuckin van and a piece of shit sub-compact. It was 5:30 pm and all the other locations were closing or closed, so we couldn't get one from them. Even the airport (45 miles away) didn't have anything.

They tried to give us the big ass van... I didn't want it. While we're arguing about it, in walks a guy to pick up the van he's got reserved and has rented every other weekend for the last year. To get me to leave ( a one-time customer) they were gonna fuck over a repeat customer who used the van for his business twice a month.

We were "saved" when a couple drove in out of the blue with a mid-size two-door Olds. It was half-trashed after a week of use, but was our only option if we didn't want to start remaking reservations and miss part of our vacation. They cleaned it up and gassed it, and we got an unbelievable rate with unlimited miles, less than $200 for a week.

The best part was while out in Colorado, we were driving down Phantom Canyon Road (a gravel backroad that drops about 4000' from Cripple Creek down south to outside of Canon City) when we spotted a black bear wallowing in a mudhole just off the road and pulled over to watch. He got curious, wandered over to the car and commenced to crawl all over the car and pulled on the outside mirrors like Spongey pawing the tits on a Hooters hostess. He totally fucked up the finish with his claws and sand/mud crusted fur. As dirty as it was, I drove that bitch until we got back so they could see it, and showed them the pics to prove it wasn't something we did.

I got zero sympathy for car rental places. Like the Seinfeld episode, where the same thing happened and the chick tells Jerry "oh, we have your reservation, we just don't have any cars" -- What part of "reservation" don't you understand?

EDIT: In fact, where are you located? I got a one-year old granddaughter in diapers...
    Last edited by zanshin; 01-11-2010 at 08:02 AM.
    We were the kids who would jump off a bridge if our friends did it.