Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: APO being invaded

Anyone remember the Woman on the original AP.org who was musing or what ever she called it. Those posts got a lot of action. I was one of the members who finally got rid of her. But what is strange - that it wasn't more than a couple months later that the website was invaded and was shut down. Hummm makes one wonder.
    During WWII, A top Nazi General walked up to a Nazi officer and asked what he needed to win the War. The Nazi officer thought for a minute and said "Give me
    1000 Paratroopers!"

Quote Originally Posted by Recon133 View Post
    Anyone remember the Woman on the original AP.org who was musing or what ever she called it. Those posts got a lot of action. I was one of the members who finally got rid of her. But what is strange - that it wasn't more than a couple months later that the website was invaded and was shut down. Hummm makes one wonder.
    Yes...i remember...her/it...

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Paratrooper

Her name was Hummer. She was odd but not the reason the site went down. If strange was the reason the site would have self imploded a long time ago because we would all be to blame. LOL

After the war, someone asked him why he stood alone against an entire German company. Audie Murphy replied:

They were killing my friends.