Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burt M. Fleming Post #237, Junction TX

They screwed up and gave me the only working key.

Bar now stocked with Irish, Scottish, Italian, Canadian, and Telicoian spirits.

First shadowbox containing random patches of an APO and LRRA member is now on display.

I reserved four display cases for the Army (one each for MACV/SOG, 1st Air Cav, The Paratrooper Association/Long Range Reconnaissance Association, and DNL's), four for the Marines, one nice one for the Air Force, and one shitty, broken down one for the Navy with an umbrella in it.

That should get things rolling right along.
    Last edited by Standing Ready; 10-06-2017 at 04:20 AM.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Gave a tour of the building to a couple of local ladies and introduced them to the Italian Paratrooper tradition of FLAMING SAMBUCA at the saloon across the street.

One lady chicken lipped it and caught the whole front of her shirt on fire.

With lightning fast reflexes I was able to put the fire out using the knife hand technique.

If any of you Vietnam or Korean War era paratroopers need a groupie, PM me.

You just can't make this shit up.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country — Victory or Death. William Barrett Travis.

Boldly going nowhere. Zimmy

The fine print reads 'Shot Bar Courtesy Of The Paratrooper Association AP.ORG'