Thread: Wagram shooting range

Wagram shooting range

Any one heard of/ been to Mid South Guns or the outdoor range in Wagram NC? I heard about it from a friend, but doing a google search turns up very little. I think because its a very small town. Planning on making a trip over there soon.
    Drop your torch and fear not the darkness.

I've got a buddy who shoots there every so often. 2 gun style and IDPA style. Says there's a little guy who makes a pest of himself picking up brass almost as fast as you can lay it down.

Went out there yesterday for the afternoon. I haven't been to a whole lot of outdoor civilian ranges, but yesterday was one of the best times I've ever had at a range. Getting membership seems like a tricky process since there are no full time employees on the range. I'm getting more info emailed to me shortly. I intent to drop a membership packet as soon as I possibly can.

There's four 50/25 meter bays each with a few different target setup options. The long range bay has berms at 100, 200 and 300 meters with overhead cover and benches at the firing line. We went on a Sunday afternoon and there might have been 10 other people there.

I'll have to keep my eye on the 2 gun. That's something I'd like to get into.

I guess no matter where you go there's going to be "that guy" trying to find the place with the least amount of dumb shit to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by OakArsenal View Post
    Went out there yesterday for the afternoon. I haven't been to a whole lot of outdoor civilian ranges, but yesterday was one of the best times I've ever had at a range. Getting membership seems like a tricky process since there are no full time employees on the range. I'm getting more info emailed to me shortly. I intent to drop a membership packet as soon as I possibly can.

There's four 50/25 meter bays each with a few different target setup options. The long range bay has berms at 100, 200 and 300 meters with overhead cover and benches at the firing line. We went on a Sunday afternoon and there might have been 10 other people there.
    Sounds great! One of these days my buddy and I will shoot with you.

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk.