Thread: National Salute to Veterans Week

Thanks

Cool National Salute to Veterans Week

Just saw this:

The week of February 14 (FEB 8 - FEB14) each year is your opportunity to say thank you to a special group of men and women, more than 98,000 veterans of the U.S. armed services who are cared for every day in Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) medical centers, outpatient clinics, domiciliaries, and nursing homes.

During the National Salute, VA invites individuals, veterans groups, military personnel, civic organizations, businesses, schools, local media, celebrities and sports stars to participate in a variety of activities at the VA medical centers. The activities and events include special ward visits and valentine distributions; photo opportunities; school essay contests; special recreation activities and veteran recognition programs.

Contact your nearest VA Medical Center and ask for Voluntary Service to discover the wonderful things you, your group or organization can do to salute America's Heroes. Locate the facility nearest you.
    I am going to be at the Omaha VA Hospital twice this week. Gonna see who I can go and visit.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.
    Robert Heinlein

*2012 APO NFL FFL Champion

Thanks

Default Re: National Salute to Veterans Week

Hell, I was going to see if I could get an appointment this week to see if they could tell me that my jump incured broken back didn't hurt as much as I thought it did again.
    Με ξέρετε από τα σημάδια αντέχω, με ξέρετε από το μίσος που ορκίζομαι.