Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edit Avatar Function

Quote Originally Posted by Ardent Lady View Post
    I have a profile pic I want to try to use. My initial attempts to do this haven't worked. Any advice would be appreciated!
    Your old avatar (and AirborneBrat's) was one of the best on the pre-apocalypse APO and I have been lobbying an unnamed lazy Administrator for this to be immediately corrected.

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Paratrooper

Quote Originally Posted by Standing Ready View Post
    Your old avatar (and AirborneBrat's) was one of the best on the pre-apocalypse APO and I have been lobbying an unnamed lazy Administrator for this to be immediately corrected.
    Careful slick. No one is lazy around here. We do all of this on our free time from our regular jobs. We have other member issues that we are taking care of. That's all I am going to say about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Standing Ready View Post
    This issue would be mine to address. To be frank, fixing avatars for non Paratrooper members is pretty low on my priority list; there's plenty of other things I am working on both here and in other areas. I'll get to the next round of fixes/updates this weekend hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by CAL View Post
    This issue would be mine to address. To be frank, fixing avatars for non Paratrooper members is pretty low on my priority list; there's plenty of other things I am working on both here and in other areas. I'll get to the next round of fixes/updates this weekend hopefully.
    Understood.

We all appreciate what you have done so far with little free time of your own to spare.

And thanks again for not using the God Gun on the whole thing.

Still gonna mess with rocket, though...

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Quote Originally Posted by rocket1972 View Post
    Careful slick. No one is lazy around here. We do all of this on our free time from our regular jobs. We have other member issues that we are taking care of. That's all I am going to say about this.
    I guess adding a sarcasm font to my posts would be more appropriate. I was seriously not being serious.

I know y'all are spending a whole lot of your free time well before most folks wake up to get the show on the road.

And all that extra time is much appreciated.

I would love to get mine back but I totally understand, you have a lot of stuff to fix.
    I'm just happy to be able to be back. You've done a great job with the site.

Have some experience in web dev, I'd be happy to take on the challenge. The ladies add something we can't. They aren't just non paratroopers.
    Drop your torch and fear not the darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by OakArsenal View Post
    Have some experience in web dev, I'd be happy to take on the challenge. The ladies add something we can't. They aren't just non paratroopers.
    Cal, maybe you could let him try to. I don't think it could hurt anything.
    Just a thought.
    Please please please.
    On the 8th day, God created Paratroopers.
    And the devil stood at attention.

Ya'll squat and hold. Shit will be dealt with step by step.

Slow but sure it will all be dealt with...including the intruders.
    Just be patient. We got this !
    On the battlefield, the military pledges to leave no soldier behind. As a Nation, let it be our pledge that when they return home, we leave no veteran behind. ~~ Dan Lipinski